Tours in Cape Town
The Mother City, as Cape Town is affectionately known, boasts an endless list of exciting things to do. From Table Mountain to shopping at the V&A Waterfront, this city has it all. We will assist in making sure that you get to see some of the best things that this sea side metropolis has to offer.
- Cape Peninsula where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet
- Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated
- Table Mountain for cable car rides and hikes
- V&A Waterfront for shopping, entertainment, restaurants. boat cruises, helicopter flights and Two Oceans Aquarium
- Wine Estates of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl - Aquila Game Reserve for the “Big 5” game animals
- Surfing, Windsurfing and Kitesurfing at the colder beaches of the Atlantic ocean, Blouberg, Camps Bay, Clifton, Llandudno and Hout Bay
- Swimming, sun bathing, paddling, walking, surfing and body boarding at the warmer beaches of the Indian ocean, Muizenberg, Fish Hoek and Boulders
Should you require any additional information or if you would like to book a tour, please email for details. Our on-site registered tour guide will assist you in tailor making a tour to suit your needs.